Re: [Orgmode] Some css issues in org-export

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Some css issues in org-export
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 13:59:49 +0100

Hm - we do not provide a special stylesheet for printing. But since
there is no address@hidden screen' somewhere in the stylesheet, it should just
work for all medias (and does so here).

But still, in case of interest:
http://www.w3schools.com/CSS/css_mediatypes.asp

Maybe we should add this line to the very top of the document:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

where `utf-8' = the real encoding of the file.

Regards,

   Sebastian