Re: [Orgmode] label and ref in latex export

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] label and ref in latex export
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 21:47:40 +0100

On Jan 19, 2009, at 8:26 PM, Manish wrote:

Hello,

How do I refer to labels created for tables and figures in Org mode so
it appears in LaTeX export?

Currently I am using a BEGIN_LaTeX and END_LaTeX to enclose \ref like
so. I am sure this is not how it was intended to be used but I couldn't
locate anything in documentation.

,----
| Please see figure
| #+BEGIN_LaTeX
| \ref{fig:results}
| #+END_LaTeX
|
| #+CAPTION: Business Transaction over Business Units
| #+LABEL: fig:results
| [[./xxxxx.png]]
| #+ATTR_LaTeX: scale=0.7
`----

Just write \ref{fig:results} anywhere in the text and you should be fine.

And the ATTR_LaTeX: has to be *before* the link to the figure.

- Carsten