Re: [Orgmode] Publishing a HTML wiki

From: Matthew Lundin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Publishing a HTML wiki
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 09:30:26 -0600

Hi Jan,

Jan Seeger <address@hidden> writes:

> At Thu, 22 Jan 2009 14:26:27 +0000,
>
> Yeah, sorry for the short question. What I meant is:
>
> How would I configure org mode to allow easy export of static HTML
> suitable for a (fishbowled) wiki? Features I would like are easy links
> inside the wiki, image support (preferably with copyig between source
> and HTML tree) and folder structure support.

If I understand your question correctly, you are interested in how to
export a set of org files as an html website with links between the
files intact and the org folder structure mirrored on the website.

That is precisely what org-publish can do. There's a really nice
tutorial on Worg on how to publish a static website with org.

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-publish-html-tutorial.php

I'm glad for this thread because I was really interested in the
scripts that automate Worg.

Thanks for that info Carsten!

Best,
Matt