Re: [Orgmode] Novice here: agenda related questions

From: Saurabh Agrawal
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Novice here: agenda related questions
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 21:39:45 +0530

Hi Matt

1. Your first suggestion is spot on. Thanks.

>> 2. Since I have a number of TODO action items in several projects, I
>> would like to display only top two of them for each project at a time
>> in an agenda. Is it somehow possible using some particular custom
>> agenda view?

In my second question, what I wanted to ask was is there some setting,
where I can set number of TODOs to display for a particular CATEGORY?
or something like that?

> To customize a line in the agenda, simply type M-x customize-face on
> that line and emacs should take you to the correct customization buffer.
>
> Or you can add lines such as the following to your .emacs file:

> (set-face-foreground 'org-warning "firebrick2")
> (set-face-foreground 'org-todo "firebrick2")
> (set-face-foreground 'org-done "forestgreen")
> (set-face-foreground 'org-scheduled-today "limegreen")

Changing face setting for say org-todo is working in the original org
file, but not in agenda and I wanted to change colours in the agenda
really, as that is what in front of me at all times and not the
original org file.

I couldn't find any face for org-agenda specifically.

Thanks again!

Saurabh.