Re: [Orgmode] org-mode and check boxes

From: Umesh Nair
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-mode and check boxes
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 18:20:40 -0800

Thanks Manish.   I did find the checkbox section, but it didn't work for me.  I got it by a google search on "emacs org-mode check boxes".  I put the '[]' manually, and then tried C-c C-c to check it, but it didn't work.

Will try these and let you know tomorrow.

I had used planner before, and the org mode is much much better.

Thanks again.

- Umesh

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 6:02 PM, Manish <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 5:46 AM, Umesh Nair wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am new to org-mode

Welcome!

> ( I tried org-mode a year back for a few days, and now again I am
> trying it.)