Re: [Orgmode] Syntax highlighting in published output

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Syntax highlighting in published output
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 07:59:42 -0800

Jan Seeger <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello List!
>
> I was just wondering if org-mode can do (programming language) syntax
> highlighting like muse
> when publishing to HTML or similar. If yes, how?

Hi Jan,

If you would like to include an entire file as highlighted html you can
use the include directive as described here

http://orgmode.org/manual/Include-files.html

If you just want to highlight a small snippet of code you can place the
code in a source code block as follows

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
(defun foo (a b)
  (if (> a b)