Re: [Orgmode] Problem with org-yank and delete-selection-mode

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Problem with org-yank and delete-selection-mode
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 18:38:38 +0100

Hi Steven,

this code belongs into org.el, where similar statements are
already present for a couple of other functions:

;; Make `delete-selection-mode' work with org-mode and orgtbl-mode
(put 'org-self-insert-command 'delete-selection t)
(put 'orgtbl-self-insert-command 'delete-selection t)
(put 'org-delete-char 'delete-selection 'supersede)
(put 'org-delete-backward-char 'delete-selection 'supersede)

I have added your line, thanks.

- Carsten