Re: [Orgmode] Broken plain list check boxes?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Broken plain list check boxes?
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 15:30:47 +0100

Ooops, I forgot about this part of the functionality during
a recent revamp of this command.  Fixed now.

Thanks!

- Carsten

On Jan 29, 2009, at 3:05 PM, Chris Randle wrote:

Hi Carsten

Just updated to 6.20e. Before, on 6.18c, if I had a plain list like
this:

* Test
 - [ ] A
 - [ ] B
 - [ ] C

With the cursor on the test line, typing `c-c c-x c-b' would check all
the boxes, and repeating would uncheck them. Now it doesn't seem to
toggle, only check.

I hope this isn't a permanent change, or that there's another way to
turn them all off because I use lists of check boxes 20 or 30 items long to mark off the little bits & pieces I like to get done every day. It'd
be a bit tedious to have to manually set them all unchecked at the
beginning of each day, even with a macro.

--
Chris Randle
Windows XP Pro SP3 - GNU Emacs 22.1.1 - Org-mode 6.20e