Re: [Orgmode] Wishlist: drop "a4paper" option from the default LaTeX cla

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Wishlist: drop "a4paper" option from the default LaTeX class
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 22:44:23 +0100

I have removed the a4paper from the default classes.

Thanks.

- Carsten

On Jan 29, 2009, at 8:53 PM, Hsiu-Khuern Tang wrote:

The default class "article" in the variable org-export-latex-classes (which
Emacs can't find anymore -- I have just filed a report) is

   \documentclass[11pt,a4paper]{article}

I suggest dropping the "a4paper" option and letting the local TeX customization
determine the default papersize.

--
Best,
Hsiu-Khuern.