Re: [Orgmode] Can't make TODO dependencies work

From: John Rakestraw
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Can't make TODO dependencies work
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 12:45:40 -0500

A clarification re this part of my initial message:

>       2. If I start emacs/org-mode with a minimal configuration, open
>          this file, then delete the header line beginning "#+SEQ_TODO"
>          and refresh the settings, dependencies work.

This is misleading. I realized that dependencies *do* work consistently
in the minimal configuration. With the header line in the test file, I
can change the main task from TODO to STARTED (or to any of the other
non-done states), but I'm blocked from changing it to DONE.

But they still don't work with my usual configuration.

Apologies.

--John