Re: [Orgmode] org-R tutorial on Worg

From: Graham Smith
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-R tutorial on Worg
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 18:30:23 +0000

I'm afraid I'm struggling again. How do I get Emacs/orgmode to recognise org-R.

I have tried adding (require 'org-R) to my .emacs file

And I have put org-R.el in both the \orgmode\lisp directory and the
orgmode\contrib\lisp directories

But I get an error:

error: Required feature `org-R' was not provided

I just took the lead from mouse.el as it only needed (require
'org-mouse) to work

But obviously there is something different with org-R

I would be grateful for some help again.

Thanks,

Graham