[Orgmode] Prefix arg required for agenda TODO cycle now?

From: Charles Sebold
Subject: [Orgmode] Prefix arg required for agenda TODO cycle now?
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 13:24:51 -0600

I'm having trouble finding the specific diff where this would have
changed, and I'm wondering if I've done this to myself, or if this is a
bug?

I jumped this morning from 6.20h (or maybe 6.20i, don't remember now) to
latest, and I find that, in agenda view, to toggle a TODO task to DONE I
have to use C-u t instead of just t.  Then, in the org file itself, I'm
used to using the prefix arg C-u C-c C-t to pull up the full list of
TODO possibilities, but now that cycles, and just C-c C-t pulls up the
full list.

In testing with "emacs -Q" and an org file with just the following in
it:

* INBOX test item

I didn't see this problem, but adding my usual org-todo-keywords:

(setq org-todo-keywords
      '((sequence "INBOX(i)" "TICKLER(t!)" "|" "FILE(f@)" "CANCELED(k@)")
        (sequence "TODO" "WAITING" "VERIFY" "|" "DONE" "REASSIGNED")
        (sequence "DAILY(d)" "|" "DONEDLY" "UNSCHEDDLY(D@)")
        (sequence "WEEKLY(e)" "|" "DONEWKLY" "UNSCHEDWKLY(E@)")
        (sequence "MONTHLY(m)" "|" "DONEMNTHLY" "UNSCHEDMNTHLY(M@)")
        (sequence "APPT" "RESCHEDULE(s@)" "|" "APPTPAST" "APPTCANCELED(n@)")
        (sequence "REQUEST(r!)" "REQWAITING(w@/!)" "REQVERIFY(v)" "|"
                  "REQCLOSED(c!)" "REQREASSIGNED(a@)")
        (sequence "PROJECT(P!)" "PROJWAITING(W@/!)" "PROJVERIFY(V)" "|"
                  "PROJCLOSED(C!)" "PROJREASSIGNED(A@)")
        ))

...it changes to the behavior I described above.
--
Charles Sebold                                     4th of February, 2009
GNU Emacs 22.3.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600) | Gnus v5.11 | org-mode 6.21trans