Re: [Orgmode] error when exporting org to html

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] error when exporting org to html
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 15:32:00 +0100

On Feb 5, 2009, at 3:08 PM, Giovanni Ridolfi wrote:

--- Gio 5/2/09, Rainer Stengele <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hi, Rainer

I have a problem exporting html and directly browsing the
exported file.
I have my org file in a indirect buffer,

Pressing "C-c C-e b" results in:

Exporting... [2 times]
save-restriction: Args out of range: 0, 1

By the way, I always run into this task:
I have a very large org file and want to export a specific
region to html.
The highest org-level of the region is for example
"6" "******".
Exporting results "correctly" in "high"
HTML header levels and "strange"
formatting formatting.

I thik the HTML exporter has some problems,
as I pointed out.
Carsten answered [1] and I'm pretty sure he will
resolve this issue.

For now I think we should (as he suggested)

1. manually create a new file with the subheading
2. export with
  C-c C-e h

Did I say this?  No.  I said, use `C-c C-e h', and I meant doe
this in the file, after selecting.... :-)

..
Ah, he didn't say, but I'm convinced
he will be *really* happy, if we patch orgmode ;-)

Hear hear!

- Carsten

cheers
Giovanni

[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2009-02/msg00069.html

     Passa a Yahoo! Mail.

La webmail che ti offre GRATIS spazio illimitato,
antispam e messenger integrato.
http://it.mail.yahoo.com/