Re: [Orgmode] workflow states

From: Giovanni Ridolfi
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] workflow states
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 15:25:26 +0000 (GMT)

--- Gio 5/2/09, Rich E <address@hidden> ha scritto:
> I'd like to simply add a VERIFY workflow state between
> TODO and DONE
> in my org files.  I am looking at section 5.2.1 of the
> manual for how
> to do this, but it is not working like I would expect.
> Here is the
> code I have in my .emacs file:
>
> (setq org-todo-keywords '("TODO"
> "VERIFY" "DONE")
>       org-todo-interpretation 'sequence)

1. in the manual is different:

(setq org-todo-keywords
       '((sequence "TODO" "VERIFY" "DONE" )))

does the one of the manual work?

2. did you reload your .emacs after this change?
3. did you restarted emacs?

for such issue please have a look at the the emails
of this morning.

cheers
Giovanni

      Passa a Yahoo! Mail.

La webmail che ti offre GRATIS spazio illimitato,
antispam e messenger integrato.
http://it.mail..yahoo.com/