Re: [Orgmode] error when exporting org to html

From: Giovanni Ridolfi
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] error when exporting org to html
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 16:11:21 +0000 (GMT)

--- Gio 5/2/09, William Henney <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hi William

> However, there are certainly issues with the html headers
> when
> exporting a sub-tree. I raised this exact point last week
> (http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2009-01/msg00729.html)
> but have not received any answer. I don't know if it
> just fell through
> the cracks or if it is not considered to be a
> "reasonable question" :)

No, I think there are some bugs in the html exporter,
but I think Carsten has not yet had the time to
fix them.

Tomorrow I will try to investigate further to provide him
a pedantic (with transient-mark-mode ;-) & comprehensive
bug report.

cheers,
Giovanni

      Passa a Yahoo! Mail.

La webmail che ti offre GRATIS spazio illimitato,
antispam e messenger integrato.
http://it.mail..yahoo.com/