[Orgmode] worg accessibility

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: [Orgmode] worg accessibility
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 13:06:45 -0700

I have an issue with worg, which is that it is unreadable.
The R tutorial, Carsten's beginner's guide, and
http://orgmode.org/worg/index.php, for example, run lines
together vertically when it is displayed with size 24 fonts
(the only fonts that I can use since Safari has no larger
ones).  I can sort of make out what they are saying, but I
give up because it is too difficult.  Smaller fonts are not
an option.  Magnification is not an option for various
reasons.

Firefox is no better.  It lets you go to higher fonts,
except for "minimum font size", which maxes out at 24.
Firefox simply will not go higher than this even if you set
the other fonts to 30.  It is as if it were a maximum font
size.  At first I thought that worg was forcing a font size,
but the problem is the same with "allow pages to choose
their own fonts" checked and unchecked.

At 24 ff does not run lines together, but ff's 24 is much
smaller than Safari's 24.  It is unreadable at that size.  So I have
to use Safari.
Furthermore, it is hard to switch browsers just for one
site.

So I wonder what is causing this.  Any ideas?

Thanks.

--
For personal and corporate gain, myalgic encephalomyelitis denialists
are knowingly causing massive suffering and 25-years-early death by