Re: [Orgmode] Automatic Update of Org files

From: Mark Elston
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Automatic Update of Org files
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 15:13:37 -0800

Samuel,

Thanks for the info.  I will have to digest this and see if it
fits.

One concern I have with this approach (and I may not have fully
grasped what you intended) is that the original source files have
the current information like deadlines, etc that I want used
when creating my agenda for the week.  If I want more information
about the agenda item I will navigate to it and hit <Return> which
takes me to the generated Org file.  Once there, I would like to
be able to add notes as necessary.

Alternatively, I suppose I could navigate to the notes if there is
a simple mechanism for this.  I don't really understand all you
described below but I will try playing with it and see what comes
out.

Mark