Re: [Orgmode] worg accessibility

From: William Henney
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] worg accessibility
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 17:37:26 -0600

Hi Samuel

2009/2/5 Samuel Wales <address@hidden>:
> I have an issue with worg, which is that it is unreadable.
> The R tutorial, Carsten's beginner's guide, and
> http://orgmode.org/worg/index.php, for example, run lines
> together vertically when it is displayed with size 24 fonts
> (the only fonts that I can use since Safari has no larger
> ones).  I can sort of make out what they are saying, but I
> give up because it is too difficult.  Smaller fonts are not
> an option.  Magnification is not an option for various
> reasons.

The worg site looks fine to me in Safari with big fonts - the biggest
size I can get is about 48 pt. I am sending you a screenshot off-list.
I haven't changed the default font size - I just used the trackpad
two-finger pinch+zoom to increase the font size, but Cmd-+ has the
same effect.

Mac OS X 10.5.5 on an early-2008 model Macbook Pro.

Cheers

Will

--

  Dr William Henney, Centro de Radioastronomía y Astrofísica,
  Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Campus Morelia