Re: [Orgmode] Latex enumerate item problem

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Latex enumerate item problem
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 02:52:26 +0100

HI Flavio (?),

Lists are made from indentation in the first place, I think. Hence the

#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE

breaks the list.

It would be OK to export it like that, since, funny enough, a `<pre>'
element is indeed allowed inside an `<li>' element in XHTML (it is _not_
allowed in a <p> element _and_ a <ol> element is _not_ allowed inside a

To check the validity of XHTML fragments, goto

    http://validator.w3.org/#validate_by_input+with_options

ensure that `Validate HTML fragment' is checked (under `Options') and
choose org's DOCTYPE (XHTML 1.0).

Finally put this into the textarea on top before you submit:

 <ol>
  <li>blabllabla
   <pre>
     function lowerThan(a,b){return (a &lt; b); }
   </pre>
  </li>
 </ol>

As a second test remove the <p> element:

--
Sebastian Rose, EMMA STIL - mediendesign, Niemeyerstr.6, 30449 Hannover
Tel.:  +49 (0)511 - 36 58 472