Re: [Orgmode] org-tab-follows-link

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-tab-follows-link
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 15:43:31 +0100

On Feb 9, 2009, at 2:48 PM, David Bremner wrote:

Carsten Dominik wrote:

is there anyone who used org-tab-follows-link?
The implementation is bad and I woud like to remove this option.

I just started using it.  I guess I could go back to
org-return-follows-link, although I remember there was discussion
about the implementation of that one as well.

I did fix that problem, org-return-follows-link should work fine now.

- Carsten