Re: [Orgmode] Release 6.22

From: Ben Alexander
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Release 6.22
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 12:50:43 +0200

Hi Saurabh,

I had fancy ideas once, and I've gone nowhere with them. I used org- map-entries to convert an org-mode file into an acceptable input file for ledger. See my note to the org-mode list at :

http://groups.google.com/group/ledger-cli/browse_thread/thread/cba54edf065c7623

I haven't followed up on my new year's resolution because I had to move overseas instead. Any org-mode users in Romania?

-Ben