[Orgmode] HTML export: feature request

From: Wanrong Lin
Subject: [Orgmode] HTML export: feature request
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 17:14:27 -0500

Hi,

One problem I have with current HTML export is the section number (like "1", "2.1", "2.1.2" and etc) is not very distinctive from the actual section heading. Also, sometimes I wish the sub-section headings are indented. So I wonder whether we can add the following features:

1. Assign a CSS class to the section number, so the section number font and color can be customized through CSS 2. Add a variable to control whether sub-sections should be indented in the export, and by how much.

Thank you for giving some thoughts on the above.

Wanrong