[Orgmode] clocktable agenda view?

From: David Bremner
Subject: [Orgmode] clocktable agenda view?
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 08:58:52 -0400

I would like an agenda view that summaries the time for various
projects for the current week.  Something like a clocktable block, but
that is dynamic (i.e. doesn't need a new file created) and allows
navigation to the corresponding projects/files.  I tried clocksum, but
it gives the total times, which is not what I want.

Is clocksum property configurable somehow? I see org-clock-sum takes a
start and end time, but I'm not sure how to use that.