Re: [Orgmode] org-plot

From: Jörg Hagmann
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-plot
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 14:04:40 +0100

Thanks, Carsten. I had neither (require 'org) nor (require 'org-install) in my .emacs file, with the latter it works fine. I must have missed the need for that (a search in the manual I performed just now didn't turn it up, I suppose that's why).
Maybe I was lucky everything I tried till now worked?!

I'm posting this to the whole group, maybe there are others like me there.

Thanks, Jörg

Carsten Dominik wrote:
Let me try a guess:

Jörg is activating Org-mode with

 (require 'org)

instead of

 (require 'org-install)

org-plot/gnuplot is an autoloaded function.  Another work-around would be
adding

  (require 'org-plot)

to .emacs

- Carsten