[Orgmode] Stuck projects not ignoring inherited tags

From: Paul Mead
Subject: [Orgmode] Stuck projects not ignoring inherited tags
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 15:29:57 +0000 (UTC)

Hi, I've tried to configure stuck projects to ignore my 'Someday / maybe' tree,
by tagging the heading with 'someday' and then setting org-stuck-projects to
ignore it.

I've used Customize, but the code in .emacs comes out as:

 '(org-stuck-projects (quote ("+LEVEL=2/-DONE" ("TODO" "WAITING" "AGENDA"
"STARTED") ("someday") ""))))

Unfortunately it doesn't ignore the subtrees unless I directly tag each item.

Is there a way of setting this up so that it ignores the inherited tags?
Also, is there any syntax documentation for this variable, as I dislike using
Customize.

Thanks
Paul