[Orgmode] Re: Org-choose

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Org-choose
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 22:34:20 +0100

Hi Tom,

thanks, this patch seems to fix at least the problem I was having.

I see that you now require 'cl also during runtime, which is
probably (?) because you are also calling some functions,
not only macros?

If we decide to move org-choose into the Org core at some point,
then we would have to change this, because Emacs rules require
that cl is only required during compilation.

I think that is a pity because it is *so* useful, but
there you go.

So, maybe at some point you might want to replace the cl functions
with other code.