Re: [Orgmode] A little warning

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] A little warning
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 20:16:38 +0100

Hi Christopher,

thanks for pointing this out, fixed now.

- Carsten

On Feb 15, 2009, at 11:41 AM, Christopher Suckling wrote:

On 15 Feb 2009, at 09:31, Carsten Dominik wrote:

just a little warning if you are pulling todays version
from the git repo, there are changes that may be unexpected:

I am abandoning the CLOCK drawer, and instead use
the LOGBOOK drawer also for CLOCK lines and clock-out notes.
This makes a lot of sense to me, hopefully also to you.

Also, org-log-state-notes-into-drawer has been renamed to
org-log-into-drawer, please use only this variable.

I'm loving the new tidiness of the LOGBOOK drawer.

One quick question:

Even though the change of state is placed in the drawer, because it is formatted as a list item it causes the main entry to be indented one level further (this, of course, isn't a new problem with change of state; I had just hoped that shoving it in a drawer would be an automatic cure!)

* TODO Foo
 :LOGBOOK:...

    lorem ipsum

Rather than