Re: [Orgmode] Re: Suppress linkification of external links possible?

From: Giovanni Ridolfi
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Suppress linkification of external links possible?
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 15:57:41 +0000 (GMT)

--- Mar 17/2/09, Ulf Stegemann <address@hidden> ha scritto:
> What I was originally looking for was some sort of escape
> character/special markup that would prevent creating links
> at all, like
> \http://...\ . This would also allow us to use
> other markups on plain
> text links, something that - AFAIK - is currently not
> possible (like
> =\http:...\=).

what about post processing your HTML file with
an /ad hoc/ function (called e.g. my-replace-esc-hlink [1])?

In your file.org you may write \http://gateway.org
that is exported as:
\<a href="http://gateway.org";>http://gateway.org</a>

then open your html buffer and

M-x my-replace-esc-hlink

to cancel the "\<a href="http://gateway.org";>" string

HTH
Giovanni

[1]
(defun my-replace-esc-hlink ()
   "In a HTML file, replace escaped http links"
(interactive)
(goto-char (point-min))
 (while (< (point) (point-max))
    (re-search-forward "\\\\<a href=" nil nil )
  (let (x1 x2)
   (progn
    (re-search-backward "<")
    (delete-char -1)
    (setq x1 (point))   ; start
    (re-search-forward ">") ;end
    (setq x2 (point))
    (delete-region x1 x2)  ) ) ) )

      Passa a Yahoo! Mail.

La webmail che ti offre GRATIS spazio illimitato,
antispam e messenger integrato.
http://it.mail.yahoo.com/