[Orgmode] org-agenda-log-mode-items

From: Matthew Lundin
Subject: [Orgmode] org-agenda-log-mode-items
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 10:54:49 -0600

I have set the variable org-agenda-log-mode-items as follows:

(setq org-agenda-log-mode-items '(closed state))

In the past, this would show me dates and times when items either closed
or changed states.

With one of the recent updates to org-mode, however, the log no longer
shows state changes. Would this have anything to do with the recent
addition of extra information (i.e., the previous state) in the state
change line?

Thanks,
Matt