[Orgmode] org-6.23b.tar.gz not found

From: Erik Curiel
Subject: [Orgmode] org-6.23b.tar.gz not found
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 12:46:47 -0800 (PST)

When I try to download the latest org-mode package from the website from the links listed on the homepage under the "Downloads - The Standard Distribution" heading (http://orgmode.org/index.html#sec-3.1), I get 404s. (In fact, I get nested 404s: apache can't find the document associated with its ErrorDocument directive to handle the first 404.)

These are the two links:
http://orgmode.org/org-6.23b.tar.gz
http://orgmode.org/org-6.23b.zip

Any idea what's going on?

Thanks!  And thanks for such a great tool!

Erik Curiel