Re: [Orgmode] scheduled item taking time from inactive time stamp

From: Spike Spiegel
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] scheduled item taking time from inactive time stamp
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 10:29:29 +0800

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 10:44 PM, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:

> It's because I sometimes want to sort entries according to date/time
> of creation as opposed to date/time of actual activity performed.  I
> can work around this without difficulty, I think, so thanks all again
> for all the input!

Mind sharing how? because I had the some problem and so far have no
solution. I'm new to emacs and orgmode and learning elisp is taking me
some time, but ultimately I see no way of doing that without having a
property CREATED and then sorting functions able to account for it.

--
"Behind every great man there's a great backpack" - B.