Re: [Orgmode] Re: Wrong type argument: sequencep, quote

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Wrong type argument: sequencep, quote
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 12:49:18 +0100

On Feb 24, 2009, at 4:05 PM, Ross A. Laird wrote:

What is the value or org-drawers?

What is your #+OPTIONS line?

This is likely the source of my problem. I had trouble finding the
proper way to configure the drawer. The documentation says that "Drawers
need to be configured with the variable org-drawers," then gives the
example of "You can define drawers on a per-file basis with a line like
#+DRAWERS: HIDDEN PROPERTIES STATE." So, without further indication of
what these settings do, or how to actually use the variable org- drawers, I
just used the sample code in my file with the name of my drawer
added on to the end:

#+DRAWERS: HIDDEN PROPERTIES STATE PRIVATE

This line is correct, and when activated by loading such a buffer,
or by pressing C-c C-c in the line, it will actually change org-drawers.

The drawer, by the way, has encrypted text in it. I have also confirmed
that html export works fine in general.

Perhaps there is an argument to be made for clarifying the drawers
documentation (or perhaps I'm just too clueless!).

Let me repeat:  Do you have an #+OPTIONS line?  what does it say?

Please verify the value of org-drawers in the buffer where
you use this.

Don't try to minimize the information you give us, maximize it.

- Carsten

Cheers.

Ross

- Carsten