Re: [Orgmode] Fast open, what is published already

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Fast open, what is published already
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 02:04:03 +0100

> This is pretty cool.

I _love_ it.

The new version has the capability of interactively creating new orglets
 - that's their name :) .

I already created some, to edit my local projects.  Here at least, it
works like a charm. All you need is the `mother of all orglets' (the
script in it's current form) and call it like this:

   org-worglet --create

The rest is asked interactively. There might be some more docs needed
though. But for hardcore worgers the in-file comments will be sufficient.

The orglets resulting from the interactive process, include their own
help. If you created an orglet and saved it to ~/bin/org-notelet, you
may do

   ~/bin/org-notelet --help

to get information about the orglet. The in-file comments are geared for
the very orglet, e.g. there is the the ready-for-use JavaScript in the
first comment section to copy to your browsers bookmark entry.

The `future plans' have changed now to

     `Install the orglets automatically into Firefox.'

The current version is now on github:

    http://github.com/SebastianRose/org-worglet/tree/master

Now I'll enjoy my new bookmark-toolbar folder full of handy orglets :)

Best Regards,

--
Sebastian Rose, EMMA STIL - mediendesign, Niemeyerstr.6, 30449 Hannover
Tel.:  +49 (0)511 - 36 58 472