Re: [Orgmode] org-exp-bibtex.el - add support to citing bibtex in both h

From: Taru Karttunen
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-exp-bibtex.el - add support to citing bibtex in both html and latex exports
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 12:57:55 +0200

On 27.02 17:19, Carsten Dominik wrote:
> can I add your code to the contrib directory in Org?

Yes, feel free to. Do you need some copyright stuff
or is that not needed with contrib?

I will probably have some wibbles to it in the next
few months, but those can be added in the Git repository.

Selecting only some entries to display would be possible,
but is it really necessary? In my use cases I just tend
to have a per-article bib-file that contains the entries
I wish to use. Making a rich enough API to sort, reformat
and select a portion of a BibTeX file seems quite overblown
for org.

- Taru Karttunen