Re: [Orgmode] unicorn

From: Tim Burt
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] unicorn
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 18:22:46 -0500

Christopher Suckling writes:

 > On 27 Feb 2009, at 18:47, Russell Adams wrote:
 >
 > > In the spirit of Org, we need a folding unicorn! ;]
 >
 > http://www.pajarita.org/aep/pajaritas/pajarita3-4.pdf

In the spirit of Org I made a fold*ed* unicorn.
   http://www.flickr.com/photos/tcburt/sets/72157614543357071/
The model is from "Mythological Creatures and the Chinese Zodiac in
Origami" by John Montroll.  The designers and developers of origami
models amaze me with their ingenuity and ability, which is a
strikingly similar sentiment I have for the org community.

Tim