Re: [Orgmode] A crummy little popup for org keybindings help

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] A crummy little popup for org keybindings help
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 01:30:48 +0100

El sáb, feb 28 2009, Alan E. Davis va escriure:
> Meanwhile, I remembered a little help popup I made to remember all my
> keybindings, long years ago.  Here's a quick popup to get a transient display

  This is also done by Icicles (http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/Icicles).
  In any moment you can press S+TAB and get the list of key sequences for the
current modes, and then you may complete keys while you type in the minibuffer,
look for one, describe their functions, apply logic operations to the result
set, …
  Icicles does many other things but is not intrusive, so you may use just one
function without noticing the others.

-- Daniel