Re: [Orgmode] org-exp-bibtex.el - add support to citing bibtex in both h

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-exp-bibtex.el - add support to citing bibtex in both html and latex exports
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 08:37:10 +0100

Could anyone of the bibtex users here add a little 5 line tutorial on how
to use bibtex (just few lines to get me started)? I never used bibtex,
but I'd want to support it in org-info.js and therefore need to create
testfiles.

(Ignore this mail if just another section is added to the resulting
XHTML)

Thanks and best regards,

   Sebastian