Re: [Orgmode] export and containers

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] export and containers
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 11:57:39 +0100

OK. An updated version of org-info.js in now available on github as
well, as in worg.git.

NOTE: you MUST UPDATE ORG-INFO.JS, if you use the current git version.

The changes to org-info.js are backward compatible.
Hence you don't need to re-export everything.

Regards,

   Sebastian

--
Sebastian Rose, EMMA STIL - mediendesign, Niemeyerstr.6, 30449 Hannover
Tel.:  +49 (0)511 - 36 58 472