[Orgmode] Bug? org-tags-exclude-from-inheritance with Tags Matching

From: Jeff Mickey
Subject: [Orgmode] Bug? org-tags-exclude-from-inheritance with Tags Matching
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 16:48:05 -0500

Hey all,

To reproduce:

* TODO Make Bicycle :project:workshop:
** TODO Buy stuff
** TODO Build stuff
** TODO Test stuff

(setq org-use-tag-inheritance t)
(setq org-tags-exclude-from-inheritance '("project"))

<C-a m> to type in a match string to search, I type in "project"

I expected to see:
TODO Make Bicycle

I saw:
TODO Make Bicycle
.TODO Buy stuff
.TODO Build stuff
.TODO Test stuff

I assume this isn't what is supposed to happen.  I'm currently at work
so I can't investigate and provide a diff, but it seems like there
needs to be a check in org.el:10144:org-get-tags-at to remove tags
that are explicitly excluded from inheritance.

Thanks!

 //  jeff