Re: [Orgmode] Re: Article: Synchronizing org Files Using bzr and git

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Article: Synchronizing org Files Using bzr and git
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 15:56:24 +0100

On Mar 4, 2009, at 3:37 PM, Bernt Hansen wrote:

Ian Barton <address@hidden> writes:

Mark Elston wrote:
Just a note.  Be careful of the use of colors.  For example,
you have quoted strings in yellow in section 3.3.  This color
makes the strings almost invisible on my screen.  This makes
it hard to read.

Also, is there a single-page or pdf version of this material?

Mark,
Sorry about the yellow I hadn't noticed it. I am trying to fix it, but it seems to be defeating my very limited css skills. The css generated
by org is:

<pre class="src src-emacs-shell">
*~
</pre>

<pre class="src src-emacs-shell">
bzr add *.org
</pre>

In my stylesheet I am trying things like:

pre.src {
        font-style: bold;
        color: black;

}

span.src-emacs-shell {color: black;}

However, I can't get the span (which should affect the quoted text) to
work. I would appreciate it if someone could point me in the righ
direction.

Once I have sorted this I will generate a PDF version.

The span has a hardcoded style element which specifies the colour

I don't think you will be able to override that with CSS.  You need to
somehow remove the embedded style from the exported source.

I think this is related to the value of org-export-htmlize-output-type.
It should be `inline-css' or `css', seems to me that you have set it to `font'.

- Carsten

-Bernt