Re: [Orgmode] Re: DocBook exporter for Org-mode

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: DocBook exporter for Org-mode
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 16:47:55 +0100

Gour <address@hidden> writes:
> Otoh, number of tags in DocBook is overwhelming and, imgo, way too
> distracting for most documentation tasks, at least, for *my* use-cases.

It is, and that's exactly why the DocBook export is such a great thing.

You could say a similar thing about (valid) XHTML, LaTeX, reST -
whatever markup you're not familiar with.

With the DocBook exporter, learning DocBook is reduced to pressing `C-c
C-e' and choose the right option ;-)

Regards,

--
Sebastian Rose, EMMA STIL - mediendesign, Niemeyerstr.6, 30449 Hannover
Tel.:  +49 (0)511 - 36 58 472