[Orgmode] Quickly inputting next actions to specific lists.

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: [Orgmode] Quickly inputting next actions to specific lists.
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 13:40:58 -0600

Hello list,

Let's say I have some "next action" that I know exactly where to put (what list), in other words, I don't need to process it (in the GTD terms), I just need to put it in the correct list. What I would like to do is some interactive function that would allow me to quickly input a new next action to a specific list. Maybe each main list in the project could have a shortcut (like tags do) and when you run this function you enter the string for the next action item, and quickly says where you want it to go, and it appends it there. I'm not deep enough in elisp to do that, so, if someone could help me I would be grateful!

Thanks,

Marcelo.