[Orgmode] printing pdf of agenda buffer: two issues

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: [Orgmode] printing pdf of agenda buffer: two issues
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 15:32:51 +1000

Maybe I have missed something about the use of this new feature.  And also other attempts to print have failed. So I am posing two questions in this post (hopefully related).  They may well be due to my setup.

1.  When I attempt to write a pdf file of a buffer of TODO items as collected by C-c a t, the following error is reported:

     comment-normalize-vars: Command attempted to use minibuffer while in minibuffer
      Formatting...  0%
      color-values: Wrong type argument: stringp, ("blue" :weight bold)

   There is little use in my theorizing about this.

2.  I have tried two other ways to print agenda output, using scripts posted elsewhere.  One of them was a script from an org-mode tutorial, and the other, perhaps, from the FAQ.  Both times, I get colored text that cannot print.  It is pale yellow.

Perhaps these are related?

I'm sorry if I overlooked or ignored other messages about this.  I looked.

Alan

--
Alan Davis

"An inviscid theory of flow renders the screw useless, but the need for one non-existent."                     ---Lord Raleigh (John William Strutt), or else his son, who was also a scientist.

It is undesirable to believe a proposition when
there is no ground whatsoever for supposing it is true.
    ---- Bertrand Russell