Re: [Orgmode] Publishing meta tags when exporting to HTML

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Publishing meta tags when exporting to HTML
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 05:24:19 +0100

Hi Sebastian,

admittedly a pretty blatant omission.  I am surprised this
has not come up before.  Fixed now, exactly in the way
you proposed.

Thanks!

- Carsten

On Mar 6, 2009, at 11:40 PM, Sébastien Vauban wrote:

Hello,

I've searched for hours but can't find anything on this: is
there a way to provide meta tags to the Org file that will be
used when publishing to HTML?

Needless to say the keywords are file-dependent: I can't
hard-code them in the footer...

I'm thinking at something like this:

#+TITLE: This is my page about the great Emacs Org-mode
#+AUTHOR: Sebastien Vauban
#+DATE: 2008-09-26
#+KEYWORDS: home page, emacs, org-mode, init file

* My first level heading

Please find here....

This is very important, IMHO, for getting a real Web site
authoring system.

Any help?

Best regards,
 Seb