Re: [Orgmode] org-annotate on windows

From: Rustom Mody
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-annotate on windows
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 11:25:07 +0530

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 8:49 PM, Sebastian Rose <address@hidden> wrote:

> We're planning to solve this problem by dropping the dependency on the
> shell scipt entirely.
>
> But it should be easy to write a batch file for this too:
>
> c:\programme\...\emacsclient.exe --eval "(progn (bzg/org-annotation-helper
> \"%1\" ) nil)"
This I think works (even without the full path)

> and save it as *.bat. Dose that work?
However the remember link in FF does not work.
I tried registering the remember protocol in regedit with the foll file
--------------------
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\remember]
@="URL:remember Protocol"
"URL Protocol"=""

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\remember\shell]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\remember\shell\open]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\remember\shell\open\command]
@="\"C:\\downloads\\emacs-22.1\\bin\\oah.bat\" \"%1\""

(yes my paths are strange and org-annotation-helper shell script is
morphed into oah.bat)

Now it seems to work in the sense that ff jumps into a remember buffer
into emacs
Not yet figured out the template stuff.

Thanks