[Orgmode] htmlize with one lang mode but output a different class name i

From: Saptarshi Guha
Subject: [Orgmode] htmlize with one lang mode but output a different class name in HTML export
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 20:36:13 -0400

Hello Org users,
I primarily use org-mode for writing notes in the form of web sites. I have  a
question.
I wish to format some code written in the R language.

#+BEGIN_SRC R
y<-function(r){
 ##do something
}
#+END_SRC

This is okay, and my css files properly formats the =src-R= css class.
However I would like to display some examples in R, but would like it to be
formatted slightly differently, say a differently colored border.
I tried wrapping the above in a DIV ,however, =src-R= draws a border, thus
over-riding the DIV's border. What I need is a <pre class="src src-Rexample"...
instead of <pre class="src src-R">

Is there a hook to outputs the <pre class="..." bit for a SRC region?
So if I requested
BEGIN_SRC Rexample, it would htmlize with R and insert  <pre class="src
src-Rexample"..

Thanks
Saptarshi