Re: [Orgmode] Code with line numbers in HTML export

From: Saptarshi Guha
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Code with line numbers in HTML export
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:41:20 -0400

Hello,
I got this idea from Google code. An example can be found here (chosen
at random)

http://code.google.com/p/compcache/source/browse/trunk/compcache.c

The code is displayed as a table (albeit with lots of css markup
helping it) yet the source column  is selectable. Hope it helps.

Thanks
Saptarshi Guha