Re: [Orgmode] Re: can the symbol for leading stars be changed?

From: Gray Calhoun
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: can the symbol for leading stars be changed?
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 12:20:58 -0700

Hi Tassilo,
  Thanks for the suggestion -- your code worked great when I loaded it
on its own, but seems to be in conflict with something else in my
.emacs file, so I'll have to tinker with it a little bit.  This seems
like an okay temporary solution, but I may look into orgstruct proper
when I have some free time.

Best,
--Gray