Re: [Orgmode] Latex Export --> pdf

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Latex Export --> pdf
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 02:33:05 +0100

I did this:

M-x customize-variable RET org-export-latex-classes RET

and changed the LaTeX header for article to this here:

\documentclass[11pt,a4paper]{article}
\usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage{longtable}
% BEGIN My Article Defaults
\input{/home/sebastian/develop/lib/latex/header-org-article-pdf.tex}
\input{/home/sebastian/develop/lib/latex/code.tex}
% END My Article Defaults

/home/sebastian/develop/lib/latex/header-org-article-pdf.tex and
/home/sebastian/develop/lib/latex/code.tex hold all the preferences I
need.

It's also possible to set up custom classes and include it into your
org-file.
See
http://orgmode.org/manual/Sectioning-structure.html#Sectioning-structure

Regards,