Re: [Orgmode] Large Font in Column-View

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Large Font in Column-View
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 10:49:44 +0100

On Mar 14, 2009, at 9:48 PM, Karl Maihofer wrote:

Hi,

when I switch to column-view the font size increases. I don't really
know since when this happens on my system...

I use Emacs 23.0.91.1 (todays cvs version) and Org-Mode 6.24b. I tried
to start Emacs without any modifications (without ~/.emacs), too - but
the same problem.

Is this change reversed when you exit column view?
Does it affect the columns only, or the text between headlines as well?

- Carsten